Smartypants aims to:
- Provide the very best care in an extremely homely environment. We believe this is only achieved by employing professional staff with a desire to care for children as they would their own.
- Ensure a safe, warm, happy and caring environment. It is our priority to ensure your child’s early years are happy and very rewarding.
- Stimulate and nurture children’s individual development through sensitive an appropriate interactions that promote children’s self esteem.
- Form a trusting and supportive partnership with parents to enhance the children’s well-being, progress and development.
- Maintain an excellent staff to child ratio with the relevant qualifications and experience and ensure that staff have a clear understanding of their own roles and responsibilities. Provide quality learning experiences for all children, learning through play with a wide range of planned, balanced and free play activities which are relevant to the child and the real world , both inside and out.
- Continue to ensure the service we provide is second to none.
- To continue to support our children in thriving to the best of their ability, allowing us to maintain our reward as an OUTSTANDING setting.
SmartyPants Day Nursery and Out of School Club
35 - 37 Romney Street,
Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 0DD
Telephone 01282 616735