Parents as Partners
- SmartyPants aims to form a partnership with parents to support and enhance the development of the children. Our prime importance is the understanding of your child. Nobody knows your child better than you do. We ensure parents are confident to approach staff to discuss problems or worries and also that confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Parents are kept up-to-date in all areas concerning their child by regular newsletters, weekly learning experiences, information on notice boards and home links. we strongly believe in forming secure relationships between key workers and parents.
- Babies and 2 year olds have a daily sheet to take home which informs parents of all times of nappy changes, sleeps and activities which their child has taken part in throughout the day.
- We discuss and share your child’s experiences, achievements and progress daily and welcome all parents to come into nursery and offer a helping hand.
- When a child is coming up to leaving nursery and starting primary school, progress reports are sent home each term and parents evenings are held every six months.
- All traditions, cultures and religious beliefs are valued and respected by all staff.
SmartyPants Day Nursery and Out of School Club
35 - 37 Romney Street,
Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 0DD
Telephone 01282 616735